Jonathan Coto, Esq.
Help Areas: Miami real estate lawyer, Commercial Real Estate Closings, Residential Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Financing, Florida real estate law, Florida Deed Drafting and Recording (Quit Claim Deeds).
Profile: Jonathan Coto, Esq. was born in Miami, Florida and is the Managing Partner of Coto & Palli, LLC. Mr. Coto received a B.A. in Finance from Florida International University in 2005 and acquired his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley in 2008 as the youngest graduate of the class at age 23.
Mr. Coto spent the first few years of his practice with a large real property firm as a litigation associate. In 2010, Jonathan Coto, Esq. partnered with Jose M. Palli to establish Coto & Palli, LLC. The practice specializes in the representation of domestic and international clients, focusing predominantly on the sale, purchase, lease and financing of commercial and residential properties. Mr. Coto also structures and negotiates financing on behalf of private equity funds as well as high net worth individuals. Mr. Coto serves as outside general counsel for several profit and not-for-profit Corporations and Condominium Associations.
- Member, Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Attorneys’ Title Fund Services
- Title Agent, Old Republic National Title Insurance Co.
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Inter-American Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in the United States Southern District of Florida